The Banking and Finance Apprenticeship Guide
Are your students interested in banking but unsure about the uni route? Find out about apprenticeships in banking and finance and where they could lead.
- What banking apprenticeships are and what types of degree or higher apprenticeships are available in the industry, from roles in commercial banks to investment banking.
- What a banking apprenticeship entails, work/study balance with examples of entry requirements for schemes, and how the university route compares to an apprenticeship.
- What real-life apprentices and employers think about banking apprenticeships.
- How and where to apply for vacancies and future prospects for apprentices.
- Examples of companies and organisations running apprenticeships in the banking and finance sector, with links to useful websites.
- An example of an apprenticeship application process.