20 game-changing revision tips you don't want to miss
Revision season is in full swing. Over on Twitter, we’ve been pumping out tricks and hacks to help you.
Exams almost here? Our second batch of revision tweets include tips for those final days before the big day.
1. The first step is a study timetable…
2. …because smaller tasks aren't quite so intimidating.
3. In this timetable, note down some goals…
4. …and check you’re achieving these. Enter a blast from the past (papers).
5. A 'one-way-fits-all' approach isn't always best.
6. Start work on those notes.
7. There's power in constructing odd strings of letters.
8. Don't get cocky either.
9. Even if you can't guarantee what will come up in the exam, focus on what you can control…
10. …like precious, precious sleep.
11. But be open to flexibility.
12. In fact, the above will help if your study space is always changing.
13. You're not alone either!
14. However, keep focused on numero uno…
15. …and recognise which pals are positive influences.
16. You are what you eat.
17. Stock up on healthy snacks to stay focused.
18. Treat yourself.
19. In fact, use them to keep you going.
20. If it all gets too much, know when to take time out.
Did that help?
We have 20 more revision tips for you as you get closer to exam day.
Start following us on Twitter for daily tips and advice on revision (plus everything else relating to your university journey)!
Get more revision advice, hacks and support, check out our special advice section.