availability of good value food and drink on campus or near university
- Could be better, could be worse.
- YUM Cafes on Campus, good, but quiet expensive.
- Academic Campus limited for food outlets as it is not in town.
-Lots of choice in town.
-Areas when living out will need to make online food orders/delivreies
opportunities for part-time work
- College shops and bars
- There are shops in town which you could get a job at
additional course costs
-None that I have experianced.
cost of transport
- You don't need to use it, everywhere is walkable generally.
- Bus system fairly regular
- People in Butler college can easily use the park and ride system to get into town.
I wish I had known that Chad's and University college have a ridiculous number of applicants - I wish I had applied to a hill college so that I would have gotten my first choice.